Products may be ordered by clicking on the articles you wish to purchase and following the instructions on the screen. You may review your order and correct any error up until order submission. Submission is completed by clicking the “Pay” button on the checkout screen. After having completed an order, the customer receives a confirmation email indicating the order has been received and the confirmation number.
India Based Shipping:
- The Connoisseur orders are delivered Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm.
- We try to offer free shipping for most of our products within India.
- Most of our products are directly fulfilled by independent brands, artist & galleries. If you purchase products from more than one different seller, they may be delivered to you in different packaging and on different dates.
- The actual shipping time is anywhere between 2-10 days depending on the order location. After a purchase is made you will be kept informed regarding the expected delivery date of your purchase.
- Though your order might take time to reach your doorsteps according to the location but be assured that shipping charges will be free.
- Most of our artwork is shipped with a rolled case that ensures optimum safety for the item but in some cases, it is not possible to roll hence we ensure that our seller crates it well.
- Deliveries are made by selected top courier firms mostly Bluedart/DTDC for domestic. All shipments are insured and the cost is included in the price.
- Art Authenticity: Buyers may note that all Art Work posted for sale by Sellers on the website is supported by an Authenticity Certificate from the Seller and ‘The Connoisseur’ does not issue any Authenticity Certificate or guarantee. Sellers/artist are bound to deliver such Authenticity Certificate to the Buyer along with the delivery of the concerned Art Work.
- For international shipping please contact us from the ‘contact page’ with your interested ‘ product name-SKU ‘and your country of shipping. You can also write to us at ‘ email@example.com ‘.
- We will get in touch with you asap and facilitate your request.
- We mostly use DHL / FEDEX for shipping to international clients.
- A price quote will be sent to the interested buyer after consulting with the seller. The price quote will include item price, shipping cost, insurance or any customs related cost (if applicable) as well as with the information of the mode of payment which will be most probably through direct bank transfer. Once the payment is received the fulfilment process will be initiated. The Buyer will be apprised from time to time about the status of order as well as provided with order tracking details.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
India Based Orders:
As most of our items are shipped from India hence there are ‘No’ customs & duties charges in products ordered within India. Taxes are also inclusive in India based orders. Therefore, you pay what you see.
The below section only applies to you in case you are ordering from International based locations (outside India).
All orders are shipped internationally to your provided shipping address via DHL / FEDEX. Due to the nature of international shipping, as a customer you may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience smooth, we have tied up with DHL/FEDEX to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. If you are presented with an invoice from DHL/FEDEX for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay DHL/FEDEX directly at the time of delivery.
However, in case the custom duty can be included upfront (DDP) then we will mention it to the interested buyer in the price quote.